Aquarian Consult Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: AJ02-03
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Min Required Experience:
Requirement and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks preferably)
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Strong operational management ability;
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
- Excellent Accounting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Deadline-oriented, Attention to details, Accuracy.
- Confidentiality, Initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to:cv@Aquarianconsult.com using the job title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to cv@Aquarianconsult.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting