Integrated Systems and Devices Limited is recruiting for fulltime Admin / QHSE Officer.
Integrated Systems and Devices Limited – An IT / Engineering company, providing electronic security solutions for medium to large organizations, multinationals and government agencies with our services spread across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / QHSE Officer
Reports to: Admin Manager
- The Admin / QSHE officer provides administrative support to corresponding departments and offers health and safety standards within the organisation and onsite in accordance with current health and safety regulations.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing in all QHSE related activities and policies.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to regulatory bodies and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures
- Perform post-incident investigations and communicates with management and others
- File QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement.
- Evaluate and analyse quality issues on sites and introduce corrective and preventive actions by developing safety management policies and implementing same
- Liaise with management and staff to ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
- Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with and ensure a safe working environment for all staff
- Conduct Continuous Improvement processes to improve processes and procedures and initiate QSHE training for the entire workforce.
- Prepare monthly reports and make presentation to management
- Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Design training programs towards providing safety awareness to employees and also develop OHS policies and programs.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company database
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Manage maintenance schedule for company assets and equipment for damage prevention purpose
- Vendor management.
- Manage administrative staff e.g drivers, cleaners, office assistants, front desk etc
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Any other task as may be assigned.
Min Required Experience:
Education and skills:
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Social / Management Sciences or related field
- Certifications in QSHE is an added advantage (NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent)
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and present it simply and accurate
- An investigative mind
- An interest in the law and the ability to understand regulations
- Proficiency in the use of MS office suit, Microsoft excel and power point
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as safety officer with a minimum of 3 years in office administration
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting