The Ihechukwu Madubuike Institute of Technology (IMIT), a Private Digital Polytechnic sponsored by a former Minister of Education, is located at Isuochi, in Abia State, South East of Nigeria, in an excellent teaching and learning environment with functional laboratories to empower innovation for self-reliance.
In readiness of its approval and commencement of academic programmes for 2019/2020 academic session, the Polytechnic requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the Non-Academic position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Nkwaogu Isuochi, Abia
Sector of Vacancy: Education
Duration of Employment : Full Time
Slot: 20 Openings
- All the functions of an Administrative Officer
Min Required Experience:
- Candidates must possess B.Sc. or Maters Degree in Public Administration, Business Management, Psychology, Mass Communication and any other relevant areas. Knowledge of ICT is compulsory.
- Preferred Sex : Male/Female
Attractive salary and other entitlements will be provided for successful applicants.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications to the “Registrar” and forward same with CV and credentials to:
- Candidates should please note that Cover Letter, CV and Credentials should be merged together as one single file before sending or uploading to us.
- Candidates’ email addresses and telephone numbers are compulsory. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here