Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting for contract Assets Engineer.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assets Engineer
Req I D: Req-1480
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Regularly update assets register as it applies to his area of control and submit the report of this weekly.
- Provide the assets Coordinator the details to compute necessary reports.
- Ensure that all assets costs are captured and posted appropriately.
- Ensure that assets maintenance schedule are compiled to and that assets’ operability status are clearly identified and status pasted on the assets.
- Ensure that all assets under his supervison have up-to-date statutory documents and are available to parties requiring them.
- Carry out reception and issuance processes and related activities to meet target deadlines, coordinating close-out of recommendations.
- Make inputs to pre-acquisition process and implements post-acquisition decisions.
- Provide details to the assets planner needed for invoicing and budgeting.
- Develop measuring tools to evaluateassets optimization and implement to the end of keeping within safe operating conditions.
- Enforce company’s unique assets identification.
- Conduct physical annual verification and inventory of assets.
- Develop and analyse fault matrix with a view to identifying developing trend and recommend remedial actions.
- Carry out analysis of market survey on lease rates and recommend accordingly.
Min Required Experience:
Educational qualification required:
- Minimum of HND/ First degree in Engineering (preferably) or Social Sciences.
- Knowledge of Assets Reliability and Life Cycle costing management
Professional qualification required (Optional):
- Membership of any related professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in an Engineering or Assets Reliability Management.
- Asset Integrity Engineer, Administrator, Assets Reliability, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hobark International Limited (hil)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt…Know More about Hobark International Limited (hil)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
9 Positions – Not Specified
9 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting