Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC) is recruiting for fulltime Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations).
Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC), one of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies in the county is desirous of engaging suitably qualified and outstanding candidates into the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations)
Location: EEDC Business Districts
- Assistant Manager (HR Operations) with responsibilities which include reviewing budgets, implementing new company policies, maintaining internal HR systems, Industrial -Relations and Employee Engagement,
- Considerable and relevant work experience is required for this mid -level position. Additionally this supervisory staff functions to ensure that our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment for all staff of EEDC.
Specific Functions And Responsibilities
- To provide assistance to Head Human Resources. & Admin in compilation of comprehensive monthly HRAD performance reports (from all programs in the Department). This report is submitted to MD, Executive Management and HODs on a monthly basis.
- On behalf of HRAD, establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all EEDC Departments. Provide monthly monitoring/performance reports.
- Oversee the management of EEOC – Union Interactions and activities to ensure absence of strikes, lockouts and other adverse events.
- Oversee the management of EEDC know-your-staff outreach and activities; as well as spear heading HRAD’s Customer Service activities and Employee engagements.
- Conduct other research and surveys of staff as directed by Head HRAD
Min Required Experience:
Qualification And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management,Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Masters is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 5 – 7 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at least two (2) years must have been spent on a Senior Level – Technically Proficient in HR Management Systems and Knowledge of Best Practice in HR Operations, In-depth knowledge of data analysis, use of computer software, especially Excel.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
Click Here to Download Job Description (Pdf)
- No hard copy applications will be entertained.
- Prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any LEDC office.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified
2 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting