Buffer Media is transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, movies, apps), in Nigeria, and helps mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
Buffer is propelling ad tech to the next level by making digital display, games, mobile and video ads more personal, relevant and valuable to individuals, across all their devices – anywhere, every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales & Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- We are looking for a competent B2B Sales & Accounts Executive to seek out business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
Min Required Experience:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Executive preferably in a Digital Agency
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- B.Sc, BA or HND in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
Applications Closing Date
28th February, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is only for Lagos based residents.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here