Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited is recruiting for fulltime Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects including technical proposal output, network design, installation, system commissioning, integration, migration and troubleshooting.
- Work as customer technical interface and build customer relationship.
- Participate in or lead the rapid recovery of major issues of the project, problem location and regular reset.
- Participate in cross-product network level accident / problem handling.
- Participation or leading version, patch upgrade changes.
- Participate in the new version of the product or platform to maintain design improvements, including but not limited to troubleshooting manuals, maintenance , Collection, contingency plans and other maintenance delivery documents.
- Participate in or take the lead in the business process of the network, improve and optimize the program to promote product diagnosis, monitoring, recovery and the continuous improvement of the quality of the version.
Min Required Experience:
Education and Expereince
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in telco/IT industry
- In-depth the design and implementation of network protection / network analysis optimization / start / upgrade / cutover / relocation / expansion of a number of medium-sized projects / key offices
- Knowledge of Operating system(Suse), IP network, Oracle, SQL, Shell script.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards.
- Hands on experience with Huawei software products will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Advanced fault-finding (troubleshooting) skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting