AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Executive (L&D).
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (L& D)
- We are a long established Engineering and management consulting firm. We are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the positions below to meet our growth objectives:
- Liaise with Team to oversee the direction and growth of the company’s overall business planning, customer service delivery/operations, marketing, new business development, and sales and opportunity management.
- This position is responsible for assessing, shaping, setting and selling (internal + external) the strategic direction of the company’s solution efforts to efficiently and effectively build and scale the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network to build robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches to new clients.
- Work with technical team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/services offered.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for services and products that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate to the Head. L&D
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/Msc/MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or another related field required.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in same position in consulting and financial services.
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals.
- A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles.
- Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management. Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject title.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical …Know More about Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting