Banyantree is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Lead.
Banyantree – We are a business process re-engineering and out-sourcing company, providing services to clients in the financial, manufacturing, consumer goods, telecommunications, oil and gas, and energy industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Job type: Contract
- The Business Development Lead will activate and grow our network nationally and internationally focusing on prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing the business deals.
- As the sales/operations head, your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to: Delivering sales revenue according to the assigned quota quarterly.
- Accurately forecast business deals to be closed. Maintain contact and opportunity information completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prospect to establish new accounts or extend business in existing accounts.
- Attend and represent various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
- Have a comprehensive channel strategy/multi-point lead generation.
- Leverage all available networks and alliances to uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Set customer expectations consistent with the service offerings and delivery potential.
- Build credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Create sales opportunities that will exceed the revenue targets established for the specific business unit.
- Establish and maintain robust information gathering networks on current and future business partners, both formally and informally, in order to facilitate the growth of effective partnerships
Min Required Experience:
- Ability to develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients in order to leverage and set up effective commercial deals.
- Proven ability to identify, shape and convert business opportunities in line with portfolio targets, meeting the necessary risk and profit requirements.
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing.
- Good knowledge of the Creative Industry marketplace is essential for this position along with a track record of selling services and value-based propositions in the domestic market.
- Well-developed network of contacts at senior levels in client companies is required for this position.
- Project and Account Management experience is desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to take the initiative and get things done independently is essential pre-requisite for this position.
- Should have ability to lead people, assign sales targets and manage competency development.
- We are currently recruiting for the following contract roles and applicants are required to state in 250 to 300 words why they are best suited for the advertised role, providing clear evidence that applicant has worked with successfully in the past and in a similar or related capacity.
- Applicants should also indicate their willingness to travel and/or be posted outside our Lagos and Abuja offices
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
6 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting