dipoleDIAMOND – We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities.
- Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in development of overall go-to-market strategy and execution plan for the political sector in 2018 with the opportunity to capture business as early in the year as possible.
- Manage, develop and foster relationships with key senior level and day-to-day decision makers of national political agencies
- Manage and lead pitches to drive agency-wide deals, pricing, and client development
- Serve as point person for all political sales initiatives in the country (Local, Regional & National) and also network at key political events to pipeline prospective clients and develop relationships
- Monitor and forecast activity for races and ballots, solicit meetings with state party leaders and campaigns to pitch all platforms & products
- Create all political market presentations and oversee customers and prospects in attaining their goals through proper utilization of Company products and services and ensure goodwill between customers and the Business.
- Perform sales administration (maintaining information on sales kit database, call reporting and completing all required documentation to initiate deals)
- Perform client administration (collecting all relevant client information, ensuring client information database is updated)
- Proactively identify clients’ needs or react to expressed needs and lead development of appropriate solutions to identified needs
- Orchestrate appropriate specialist interaction with clients (e.g. complex products and processes or where legal requirements necessitates)
Min Required Experience:
- Have a motivation for sales and find it exciting.
- Are a dynamic presenter, who sets the example for how to hit the ground running by setting quality new business meetings and closing business.
- Communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Can consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Are politically savvy and have wide range of knowledge in political affairs
- Possess excellent consulting skills, oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
- Love working with numbers and are target driven.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here