WootLab is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager.
WootLab is a global network of technology leaders committed to advancing Africa’s digital economy by investing in talented people who can realize their full potentials and building Africa’s next crop of digital technology talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Management Consulting
- We are on the lookout for a result-oriented candidate, who is a self-starter, to join our vibrant team as a Business Development Manager.
- S(he) will be responsible for driving our business goals generating and maintaining a pipeline of revenue streams through in-depth market research & analysis; product innovation; negotiating & closing new business relationships; managing & retaining existing clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key regional partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic initiatives
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals/relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects (Federal and state government, private sectors and individuals).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
Min Required Experience:
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years’ experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in an Internet or technology startup environment
- Experience working in the Nigerian technology Ecosystem
- Facility for identifying key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in large, global software organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the Organization
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- Experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting