Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager – MEP.
Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited is a professional services delivery company specialised in Human Capital Development with emphasis on spreadsheet and financial modeling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – MEP
Industry: Power & Energy
- This position is responsible for the strategic development and growth of the MEP business Units.
- Their priority is to assist the company acquire new customers, products or services and develop the existing ones for the purpose of expanding our clientele.
- Market products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Prepares schedules and sales materials.
- Identify new business opportunities – new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets.
- Generate/identify new sales leads and contacts
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations using tools such as Powerpoint etc.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports Providing management with feedback
- Reviews training requirements for subordinates as required encouraging promotion from within when possible.
- Any other task has assigned by management
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc, B. Eng or HND certificate in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Essential Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Strategic Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Project Management Skills.
- Business Intelligence.
- Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation
- Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances, codes, and rules.
- Comprehensive knowledge of trade tools and of occupational hazards, safety precautions, local codes, and regulations pertaining to the trades.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to coordinate and/or supervise independent contractors
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting