Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries, including the United States. We aim to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives by improving their health, education and economic opportunities. In times of acute crisis, we mobilize rapid assistance to help children recover from the effects of war, conflict and natural disasters. Each year, we and our partners reach millions of children in communities around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Child Friendly Space Facilitator (Volunteer)
Ref No: 190000A0
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employee Status: Contingent
- To support implementation of Child protection component of project. (typically will be at field level):
- Identification and referral of vulnerable children (unaccompanied/separated and children at risk), then refer to case worker.
- Conduct community sensitization and mobilization with regards to child protection.
- Ensure community leaders are briefed about the program and expectation.
- Work with community leaders to establish communities in collaboration with Community leadership.
- Follow up with children under temporary care arrangements and foster care.
- Work closely with the case worker, CFS Facilitators and Animators, to ensure the effective identification of vulnerable during the child friendly spaces.
- Participate in monthly meetings with CPC committee at community level
- Participate in foster parent monthly support group
- Any other duties that may be assigned related to implementation of OFDA program in the implementation sites.
Min Required Experience:
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here