Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Manager (Portfolio Sales Professional)
Job ID: 112050
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- To promote and develop the sale of BUSINESS UNIT Product and services to all territory customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all BUSINESS UNIT resources in order to maximize bookings & profitability
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives which are:
- Achieve bookings targets.
- Pro-actively promote and sell BUSINESS UNIT products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Provide feedback and direction to any BUSINESS UNIT dept. on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory.
- Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers. Also records relating to Siemens competition and their activities.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external.
- Promote and organize customer visits to BUSINESS UNIT facilities.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan
- Utilize BUSINESS UNIT softwares including: SFDC
Min Required Experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines, Gas and Steam turbines
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Market knowledge
- Knowledge about BUSINESS UNIT principal competitors
- English language fluency
- Oral, written & presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- General sales skills, including: need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or business
- Ideally experience with rotating equipment providers
- 5 years relevant work experience
Type of Business Contacts/Levels
- Contacts with all BUSINESS UNIT Management & staff for all PS business elements in spares, repairs, field service, up-grades, re-rates and training.
- Large spectrum from, Senior Company Mangers, Maintenance, workshop, training, purchasing and Engineering Departments.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here