At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Job Title: Coiled Tubing Service Delivery and Base Coordinator
Job Number: 1928415
The Engineering Sub-Section Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Overall execution of Coiled Tubing Jobs or projects
- Coordinates daily work activities in the Coiled shop
- Works with support functions to ensure that a high level of Equipment Operating Efficiency and Readiness for the jobs is achieved
- Coordinates Pre and Post job Equipment inspections
- Assists with Post Project review with internal and external customers, documenting and communicating lessons learned.
- Provides performance coaching and mentoring to achieve excellence in Service Quality and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Leads compliance to Quality and HSE standards
- Assists in implementation of new technologies ( Specialty tools and ancillary equipment)
- Leads and directs the locations efforts in Service Quality delivery. Directs and participates in Safety and Service Quality meetings.
- Performs regular job and wellsite visits and audits identifying areas for improvement.
- Understands and drives Baker Hughes Pressure pumping (Coiled Tubing) personnel understanding of Service delivery
- Ensures all BH, PP, Client and Regulatory Standards, Policies and Operating Procedures are understood by CT Team and complied with.
- Ensures all personnel are up-to-date with required PP certification on Standards and Policies.
- Responsible for complete Job Packages and reporting for all jobs.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of engineering experience)·
- At least 3 additional years of experience in a program or project leadership role within an engineering environment
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here