PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting for fulltime Compliance Manager.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Reference Number: 125-NIG00167
Job type: Permanent
- The candidate will function as a Manager specializing in Risk and Compliance Services, as part of PwC Nigeria’s Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team.
- He/She will lead the delivery of Compliance solutions to a diverse range of clients in various industry sectors, and work with PwC teams both within and outside GRC to develop tailored solutions for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading teams and delivery of compliance related projects of varying complexity through projects plans, economics, monitoring and evaluating risks, budgets and delivery of projects in line with required standards.
- Provide compliance advisory and assurance services to clients across all industries in line with evolving compliance framework and standards.
- Lead effectiveness reviews of compliance programs and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Provide recommendations to ultimately improve entity-wide compliance policies/processes and practices, and aid the development of a sound ethical and compliance culture within the organisation.
- Develop and implement robust business ethics and compliance structures, frameworks and policies to support organisations seeking to improve their effectiveness and establish a culture of sound ethical practices.
- Lead risk assessments on compliance and ethics risk areas.
- Develop, implement and review a controls framework around the organisations compliance processes.
- Develop training materials and facilitate compliance-training programs.
- Review, analyse and advise on new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for organisations in various respective sectors.
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching/ mentoring) for less experienced team members and play a key role in attracting and retaining talent to build the team as the business grows.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with existing and potential clients, stakeholders and members of the C-Suite.
- Engage in business development activities and initiatives.
- Develop thought leadership in compliance management for companies across various industries.
- Promote the Compliance team within PwC in order to encourage collaboration and increase internal leads.
Min Required Experience:
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of First degree in any discipline is required (Master’s degree would be an added advantage).
- Experience in a consulting firm and/or industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a compliance role, with at least 2 years in at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Compliance practices and the Nigerian regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 19600 and ISO 31000 (and other compliance related standards).
- Experience with developing compliance solutions including executing assurance programs.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with C-Level client stakeholders.
- Experience in business development and relationship building.
- Strong IT skills and technical depth.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting