Kimberly Ryan Limited is recruiting for fulltime Compliance Officer.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan is a pan African people and business solutions company. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesse…Know More about Kimberly Ryan Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting