PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting for fulltime Compliance – Senior Associate.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance – Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00166
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Serve as team lead on compliance projects such as Compliance program assessments; development of compliance risk frameworks and processes; development of compliance training materials, etc.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Support effectiveness reviews of compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust compliance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of capability, proposals and training materials.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for clients in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline is required (Qualifications in law will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Governance.
- Experience in industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
8 Positions – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting