Alliance & General Insurance Company PLC is recruiting for fulltime Corporate Driver.
Alliance & General Insurance Company Plc is the product of the merger of general insurance company limited and alliance and general life assurance pl [formerly BAICO] British American insurance company plc was a member of a worldwide insurance organization operating from a parent head office in the Bahamas. The company had gone through a lot transformation in recent years vied the federal government privatization program and has emerged as an an industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- Responsible for conveying the staff of the organization to their required destinations
- Ensure vehicle is clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Assist the Fleet Manager to ensure vehicle documentations are up to date.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyres condition.
- Ensure effective running of the vehicle assigned to you at all time.
Min Required Experience:
Qualification/ Required Skills
- Valid Driver’s and LASDRI License
- Must be conversant with Lagos roads
- Good communication skills
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting