Aquarian Consult Limited is recruiting for fulltime Corporate Lawyer.
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
Job Code: Aj01-34
- The Corporate Lawyer is to handle all company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible risks and violations.
- Consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits.
- Drafting legal documents for the company.
- Handling all CAC related matters.
- Advice management on legal matters.
- Review and process legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services
- Negotiation deals on behalf of the company
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Provide advice on legal as well as business issues relating to the activities of the company.
- Ensures that their company’s business transactions are in compliance with the law.
- Provide utmost confidentiality in all business-related matters.
- Manage different types of contract, legal reports and supporting documents.
Min Required Experience:
Requirement And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Licensed to practice Law from the Nigerian Bar Association
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer
- In-depth knowledge in Regulatory & Compliance
- Firsthand experience in CAC documentations.
Knowledge Skills And Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within
- given timeframes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting