Aquarian Consult Limited is recruiting for fulltime Corporate Services Officer.
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Services Officer
Job Code: AJ02-02
- The Corporate Services Officer is responsible for the management of Corporate Services of the Organisation and for ensuring the provision of high level systems and services for all administrative functions, including human resources, budget, finance, building facilities, IT and system development, procurement, legal services and related support activities.
- Provide support to the departments within the organisation on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services;
- Support the implementation of the Organisation policy.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation, designing systems, succession planning, employee relations and retention accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Scanning, saving and filing of corporate documents;
- Preparation of statutory documents;
- Dealing with client’s requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring the company is in compliance with all current laws and regulations.
- Taking cognisance of new legislation and laws, directives and regulations.
- Representing the company on compliance matters
- Ensuring that all company’s requirements and procedures are followed appropriately.
- Implementing and monitoring risk management policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting risks and compliance gaps in relation to internal and external regulations.
- Maintaining a compliance calendar, and ensuring legal and regulatory returns are submitted when due.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Min Required Experience:
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Candidate MUST have relevant Human Resources background
- Membership qualification of relevant professional body will be of advantage.
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and to transfer knowledge and skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:cv@Aquarianconsult.com using the job title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to cv@Aquarianconsult.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting