Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) is the largest component of 3MDG’s activities, covering maternal and newborn health, child health, immunization, nutrition, and health promotion.
The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) has a new project and is inviting candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Country Director
Min Required Experience:
- A new internationally funded project to improve national MNCH outcomes has a vacancy for an experienced Country Director committed to change through social mobilization and health accountability.
- S/he must have experience programming through non-governmental organizations and must have a sound knowledge of the health system.
- The ideal candidate must have post-graduate qualification in Medicine, Development Studies, Health Economics, Law, or Political Sciences, a minimum of 5 to 8 years experiences; and strong program and people management skills.
- S/he must have the ability to simplify and report on research findings and to coordinate tasks with colleagues in different time-zones.
- Integrity, professional discretion and ability of handle confidential matters. Academics on sabbatical will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV with contact details of three referees, one of whom must be a current employer, a one page application letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the post.
- Candidates should insert full name and post applied for in the subject of the email.
- Do not attach copies of certificates to the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Qualified women are specially encouraged to apply
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org