Eni Energy – We are an energy company. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Account & Control
Ref Id: IRC208461
Location: Port Harcourt
Employment contract: Temporary, residential
- Reporting to the Account & Control Manager, the purpose of the role is to assist the Account and Control Manager to coordinate the Accounting & Control activities of the operated JV in compliance with legal obligations, group policies and internal procedures in order to ensure a correct financial management of the operated JV.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To supervise the financial activities of the operated JV to ensure the supply of financial resources and the right implementation of fiscal laws within the frame work of ENI E & P policies and JV agreements.
- To coordinate accounting activities in the district in order to keep proper accountability of JV activities and consolidate cash calls and billings reports to be sent to partners.
- To recommend accounting procedures and operative solutions to improve the efficiency of the accounting system.
- To advice the Top management on the definition of JV agreements, and in the relationships with the Government, partners, contractors, to ensure that accounting procedures and financial aspects are such that protect Company interest.
- To ensure the accurate definition of the operated JV balance sheet and to provide information to the Corporate Finance to prepare corporate balance sheet.
- To manage the Human Resources which include but not limited to motivation, appraisals, training and professional development of his personnel in collaboration with Human Resources & Organisation Unit.
- To comply with the requirements of the different policies and procedures of the Company, applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
Min Required Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy and/or professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, ACMA, C.I.S or equivalent diploma
- Extensive experience of financial accounting in the oil & gas industry
- Experience in the planning and coordination of the accounting activities. An in-depth knowledge of the Company’s operations as well as the Joint Venture Agreements and Production Sharing Contracts.
- A high degree of autonomy in the application of specific internal and external accounting procedures as well as the organization and scheduling of internal resources and activities
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Decision Making
- Planning target control
- Decision Making
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here