Connecttaxi Limited is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketer/Social Media Strategist.
Connecttaxi Limited is the operator of Protaxi. Protaxi is mobile application that harmoniously connects riders to drivers intelligently through an embedded GPS solutions. Protaxi applications extend a higher level of customer service, productivity and safety. Users can access this service using smartphone technology both Android and IOS that comply with the convenience of passengers and drivers, and enhance the mobility of the users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Social Media Strategist
- A Copywriter: Ability to capture the essence of key messages in a few effective words to tell a story that is engaging to our audience.
- A Channel Owner: An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who exude a positive image in telling these engaging stories to the audience on social media, etc. You will provide a social media strategy for Connecttaxi and make the brand a preferred choice to riders.
As a Copywriter:
- Conceptualizing and copywriting (blog content, newsletters, auto-generated emails, product descriptions, site copy and general marketing communication);
- Brainstorming and writing creative and innovative campaign copy;
- Work closely with the other members of the Marketing team in Nigeria and abroad to consistently develop original, relevant and impactful copy
- Write newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Ensure that deadlines are consistently met without any delays;
- Meticulously check every single piece of copy to correct mistakes and ensure that it is of the highest quality;
- Adhere to SEO and Social Media requirements and provide support to all the Marketing channels;
- And other duties as assigned.
As a Channel Owner:
- Brief in designs, content for digital marketing, social ads, Whatsapp, SMS
- Post, monitor and optimise Facebook campaigns & ads
- Post content on Twitter and Instagram
- Analyse social (brand) traffic, spend and bookings
- Upload, monitor and optimise Twitter campaigns & ads
- Plan upcoming collaboration campaigns
- Manage monthly budget for social media and SMS
- And other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum Education: First Degree/HND
- 2- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in utilizing social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in a written and verbal format, and great interpersonal skills
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Power Editor & Ads Manager
- Twitter Ads.
Personal Competency Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and markets
- Passion and a keen interest in e-commerce; apt knowledge of user experience, usability principles, and content strategy;
- Ability to communicate to the audience as a value-giver;
- Basic image editing ability (with experience in Photoshop or similar software) is preferable;
- Innovative, flexible and able to take initiatives;
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous;
- Solid track record with contactable references;
- A willingness to learn and take on additional tasks that are not stipulated within the job description.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting