Ocorian Abax, a provider of advisory, corporate and business services, was acquired recently by Ocorian, an international award winning alternative investment, corporate and private client service provider. With this strategic partnership, Ocorian Abax consolidates its current offering by providing clients with an extended range of specialist corporate and financial services across jurisdictions in Europe, North America, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
As a result of us operating now within a group of over 700 staff worldwide, we intend to strengthen our capabilities with the recruitment of suitably qualified candidate for Africa, Middle East and Asia (AMEA):
Job Title: Director of Business Development
- You will manage relationships with high quality, long-term and profitable clients in a manner that is consistent with the objectives, values and policies of the business, whilst remaining compliant with external regulatory requirements.
- This role will involve providing both strategic and day-to-day practical business development initiatives.
- The successful candidate will work with relevant directors and will be expected to fully understand the services offered by each of the jurisdictions in which we operate; particularly corporate services and funds services.
- He/ She will play a central role in the origination of valuable new business opportunities in line with the relevant business strategies.
Min Required Experience:
- Holder of a 1st degree or any relevant professional qualification, preferably in Marketing, Business or Law.
- At least five years business development experience in business to business services, preferably with a minimum of two years in a fiduciary environment.
- Proven experience of working with Directors/senior management in the development of client relationships.
- Strong digital marketing/social media experience.
- Experience of working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.
- Thorough knowledge of other jurisdictions, competitors and market place.
- Awareness different African cultures and social conventions.
- Understanding of the global business.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Highly computer literate (with knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and spoken English and French.
- Knowledge and familiarity with a network of relevant industry stakeholders in the AMEA region would be an advantage.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here