- The candidate for the post must possess a degree in Engineering and evidence of NYSC plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in a tertiary institution.
- Relevant fellowship of the Nigerian society of Engineers would be an added advantage.
- He/She must not be above sixty (60) years of age before dated of appointment.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae which must include among others, the following information:
- Name of candidate (Surname first)
- Date and place of birth
- Permanent home address
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (If any)
- Schools attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Work experience
- Extra-curricula activities and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates are advised to request their named Referees to forward their confidential Reports to the “Registrar” through the address below.
All Applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked at the top left hand cover “Post of Director, Physical Planning “, addressed to:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
P.M.B. 5025, Awka,