Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in 20 LGAs (Apapa, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ojo, Alimosho, Lagos-Island, Lagos-Mainland, Amuwo- Odofin, Mushin, Kosofe, IkoroduBadagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju-Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja)
We are looking for qualified persons to fill up the position below for the TB grant in the respective 10 LGAs in Lagos State:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider (Adhoc Staff)
Contract Period: 1 year and 2 months)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting sputum from DOTs facilities and Active TB case search site to the laboratories
- To collect result from the laboratories to the DOTs facilities.
- Electronic data entry on provided device
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Organization
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of SSCE or its equivalent and the ability to write and speak English and other local language.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes within the L.G.A as specified above.
- Competent in Android phone App usage.
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Age: Not more 45 years
- Coverage Area: 10 LGAs in Lagos State (Badagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju -Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja). The Dispatch Riders will work in their respective Local Govt for the Active case findings (ACF) intervention to carry phlegm from DOTs sites to the laboratories,
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 20th November, 2019; (Time: 12:00 pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com with “Dispatch Riders” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org