Diplomatic Vista – We pride ourselves as the pioneer and main platform for projecting diplomatic engagements and activities between Nigeria and the rest of the world.
In order to accommodate the peculiar dynamism of the society today; our scope includes but not limited to promoting issues relating to Social Development, Economic Diplomacy, Good Governance and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Assistant
- Experienced and reliable individuals are required in capacities of writers and assistants to support editorial staff in the production and publishing of journals, magazines, books and digital products.
- Writing and editing copy
- Proofreading and fact checking articles
- Researching editorial materials and images.
Min Required Experience:
- He/she must have good communication skills (both written and spoken) as well as editing skills.
- Administrative skills are also essential.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a Cover Letter to defend their suitability for the job applied for, Samples of previous Editorials/Articles and a Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org