Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is recruiting for fulltime Executive Assistant To The CEO.
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide first-class secretarial support as well as deliver highly effective and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines; A master’s degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary to top management
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
Competitive based on experience
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
- All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – 11 Locations
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting