Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The facility manager is responsible for the excellent maintenance, management and periodical servicing of the facilities of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of new, ongoing and old infrastructures of the church.
- In charge of the excellent use of some resources e.g. diesel, venues etc.
- Should have an oversight in departments that use the facility.
- Develops new ideas and innovation that seek to improve the properties of the organization.
- Responsible for the management of other facility staff.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Engineering (preferably in Electrical Engineering) or related courses.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a project and facility manager for as full-time worker in any reputable organization.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here