Ascentech Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Factory Accountant.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant
- The Factory Accountant will use knowledge and accounting principles to plan and coordinate inventory control measures.
- S/he will present monthly actual and forecast expenditures, prepare budget plans, develop and modify record-keeping and accounting systems, track cost reductions, and ensure operations are in compliance with government regulations.
- S/he will also analyze costs and overhead, such as raw materials for making products, manage inventory, and also monitor purchase orders and fixed assets within the company.
- Evaluate and maintain accuracy of general ledger.
- Reconcile all accounts within required timeframe and prepare all monthly bank reports.
- Analyze all financial records and assist consolidate financial statements.
- Ensure compliance to all local, state and Federal regulations, and oversee all payroll and account payable and receivable functions.
- Administer all attendance programs for all employees.
- Assist factory supervisors to manage all disciplinary activities.
- Maintain records for all factory activities and assist to recruit all required staff.
- Provide required training to all staff and perform regular credit checks on all customers and sales managements.
- Provide appropriate employee benefit programs.
- Prepare all required correspondence and maintain all accounting files on computer and ensure accuracy of same.
- Administer and reconcile all system account on monthly basis and manage all cash disbursement issues.
- Maintain accuracy for same and perform audit on all annual budget processes.
- Monitor all petty cash for factory and manage all everyday disbursements.
- Identify all appropriate systems and procedures to maintain efficiency of all financial information.
- Evaluate all factory documents and ensure compliance to federal and state laws.
- Recommend strategies to Line Manager and maintain knowledge on all current trends and provide training to all accounting and benefit regulations.
Min Required Experience:
Education, Essential Skills & General Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, processes, policies, and global accounting standards
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Proficient in the use of at least one Accounting ERP software
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to prepare accounting financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – 5 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruiting