Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio Our services include but not limited to: Web, Mobile Apps/Software Development, Network & Server Monitoring, Data Encryption & Disaster Recovery, Outsourced IT, Cyber Security, Classified Ads (Online Marketplace), Integrated Satellite & Fiber-Optic Internet Services, Mobile Transaction Services, eCommerce Solutions & other Internet Related Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
- Marketing/ Data Capturing Officers develop and oversee marketing strategy to promote products and services. This role encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
These responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Capture and updates client’s businesses on our portal
- Managing campaigns on social media platform
- This role involves a great deal of digital and online marketing work. Employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts and programmatic advertising.
- Having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Min Required Experience:
- University Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Public Administration, Computer Sciences, Journalism or English.
- Having an employment-related qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing is a plus.
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Ability to record and capture business data (e.g. Businesses, Schools, Offices, Marketplace)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use Android phone or iPad efficiently
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Must be able to work remotely.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com