CHI Farms has been in the agro-allied industry operating for over 2 decades in Nigeria. In a world facing the challenges of food shortage, Chi is showing the way forward with highly productive and sustainable farming operations. We are headquartered in Ajanla Village, with a second farm unit in Sanusi. Over the years we have added on sophisticated facilities spread over 200 hectares, for poultry farming, hatcheries, catfish production, fruit and vegetable production, emu projects and much more.
Chi Farms is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to Cormart Nigeria Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Account Officer
Industry: Broiler, Agriculture & Farms, Poultry
Assessment and Interviews: Lagos, Nigeria
- Creation of customers card and maintenance of customer files & customer KYC
- Credit Limit Control
- Monitoring all Credit note and properly check before sending for approval
- Oversee and monitor product prices based on company specified category for customer
- Weekly presentation at Receivables / sales meeting
- Audit/ Customer tellers into respective account
- Batching & Posting of sales journal
- Bank lodgment A/C – monitoring & reporting
- AR report & follow up with customer & sales department
- Aging report on weekly basis
- Keeping records & filing documents
- Keeping record of all credit sales – Order/ invoice / credit limit /proof of delivery
- Any other job as may be assigned by the business manager.
Min Required Experience:
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is also an added advantage
- Previous experience in either Accounts, Finance analysis, Inventory or related role is required
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
- Up to 3+ years of professional experience with a background in accounting, finance or other related fields.
In line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com