Mitmoh Group is recruiting for fulltime General Manager.
Mitmoh Group is an indigenous multipurpose company located in Warri Delta State, with branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt. It was incorporated in August 2009 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company is also registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) as an Oil Services, Engineering, Land and Marine Logistics and Instrumentation Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Obtain profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Min Required Experience:
- MBA Degree Holder or an essential Degree equivalent from a reputable business school
- 5-10 years of working in a managerial position.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a sales environment
- Essential knowledge of the business and commercial sector.
- Ability to budget and monitor spending
- Ability to plan against a timeline and meet deadlines
- Essential Ability to influence people and use influencing skills to deliver results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management,
- Good knowledge about Staffing
- Skilled in Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, and Developing Standards,
- Experience in Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Ability to Improve Process,
- Sound Decision Making and Strategic Planner,
- Knowledge of Quality Management and its systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting