Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is recruiting for fulltime General Manager – Sales.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Information and Communications company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria – West Africa
- To lead and direct strategic sales function of the company in order to ensure the development and growth of the business, achieving and maximizing budgeted sales and financials.
- Innovatively manage the company’s restaurants in the region.
Main Responsibilities/ Functions
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement sales strategy for the business in order to achieve business growth objectives.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Ensure that sales targets are broken down for the team for clarity and understanding.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team to determine effectiveness.
- Take decisions at an operational and strategic level concerning the sales function.
- Ensure good congruence by driving a collaborative and open communication process between leadership and team.
- Direct market channel development activity.
- Manage the annual sales and marketing budget.
- Work in partnership with the MD to ensure alignment of sales strategy with business strategy.
- Maximise new business development opportunities.
- Establish and expand our brand in the market.
- People Management
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team and associated management activities to build a world class Sales capability.
- People development and coaching
- Ensure continuous improvement of ways business is conducted.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the MD.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Facilitation & collaborative
- Process and program management skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Strong influence and relationship building skills
- Judgement – ability to prioritise is key
- Financial acumen, integrity and ability to handle detail accurately
Min Required Experience:
- MBA or equivalent higher qualification is preferred. A University Degree in related field is required. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years at a senior management level in a similar industry (ICT).
- Sound Knowledge of the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and other verticals.
- Results oriented, with a proven record of success
- Commercially astute with sound business acumen
- Experience in management, people development and leading teams to inspire performance.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilt…Know More about Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
10 Positions – 2 Locations
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting