- Candidate for the job must be a holder of First Degree or its equivalent in relevant fields from reputable institution of learning such as: Accounting, Finance, Economics Or related Discipline.
- In addition to the above, the candidate must be a qualified professional registered with any of die following bodies: ICAN, ANAN, ACCA.
- Have at least twelve years for cognate experience in addition to First Degree or ten years cognate experience in addition to 2nd Degree in Accounting or Finance related field.
The prospective applicant for the position of Head of Audit must possess high level of objectivity. Competency in Information Technology with flair for details and ability to display excellent understanding of Accounting and Audit process.
The tenure of the Bursar as Principal Officers of the College is for a single term of 5 (five) years.
Conditions of Service
The successful candidates shall hold office on terms and conditions obtainable in Colleges of Education in Nigeria and as may be determined by the State Government of Osun appropriate College Law and the Governing Council.
They will enjoy all fringe benefits and allowances normally attached to their respective positions in Nigeria Colleges of Education.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their three sets of the photocopies of theft credentials and twenty (20) typewritten copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name in capital letters
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Age
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Professional Qualifications with Dates
- General and Specific Working Experience with Dates
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community, with details of status and dates.
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any other relevant information not covered in above
- As a Bursar/Director of Works attached your typewritten vision for the new College on a single page
- Names and Address of three (3) referees (one of whom must be a Professional or an Authority in practice and another and current or immediate past employer).
All Application should be sent and addressed under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked “Bursar Position,” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Governing Council,
Osun State College of Education,
Referees are to send their reports on candidates under confidential cover directly to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, commenting clearly on the candidate’s character, academic and managerial abilities.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.