Inguest Global Partners Limited is recruiting for fulltime Head Of Sales.
Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client is a leading legal IT Research Tools provider whose existence serves to help Lawyers Judges and Law firms make the most of their legal practice through the provision of cutting-edge IT Solutions for the Legal Industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, advert operations, and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, technical, process, and current partnerships
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply, and demand
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning, and buyer-driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights.
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
Min Required Experience:
- Must be a Lawyer
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting