Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Health Administrator.
Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Administrator
- We are looking for a Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our client’s medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Candidate should either have a medical or nursing background. Though this is not critical.
- People who have prior experience working in a clinic or a hospital in an administrative capacity or even in providing nursing or medical care in previous job roles, we would also accept those with previous banking experience.
- You will NOT be providing medical care to people however, you will be discussing medical related issues.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records,
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
Min Required Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Nurse, or worked in a bank.
- Between ages of 25 – 35 years.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Must have a bank account.
- Must be able to provide referees that can be checked out.
- Excellent command of the English language and written grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Understanding of composition of formal documents
- You have to be proficient in using day to day technology such as smart phones, computers, Windows (Microsoft office)
- BS Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or any medical related degree.
Experience Level Entry:
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Salary Offer: N100,000 – N200,000
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting