The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The organization is seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Health Informatics (HI) Infrastructure and Support Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Health Informatics Infrastructure and Support Officer supports the UMB Data Center, Network and deployed Applications, with primary emphasis on Health Project and Internal Application system.
Min Required Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of in Technology
- 2 years of hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Serve OS architecture and management
- Proficient knowledge of Linux based OS architecture, design and management
- Proficient understanding of security best practices
- The ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Fill Application Form (docs)
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here