Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Health Informatics (HI) Systems Analysis Lead.
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The organization is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Health Informatics (HI) Systems Analysis Lead
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Grade: Grade 9
- The Health Informatics Systems Analysis Lead provides the delivery team with the domain knowledge support to facilitate the effective disposition of all service requests.
- Works with end-users to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs and clearly articulates and documents business functional requirements.
- Technical expertise
- Team coordination and supervision
- Mentoring and support.
Min Required Experience:
- Education: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or equivalent demonstration experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of technology experience
- 8 years of hands – on technical roles in the field and relies on experience.
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 5 major projects.
- Program Management experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure. o
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
- Team player.
- Possess strong relationship building skills.
- Superb communication skills and able to articulate technical jargon to a nontechnical audience.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support
- Good background in Database design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Background in Microsoft NET,
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an Information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form (docs)
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting