Trithel International Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Hotel Operations Manager.
Trithel’s first engagements in 1992, were from two, prominent, Nigerian companies namely CAKASA Nigeria Company Limited (CSNL), a foremost oil and gas services and engineering firm (popularly regarded as the BECHTEL of Nigeria), and the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), charged with the responsibility of overseeing the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
Key Job Outcomes:
- Direct accountability for Front Office, Reservations, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Information Technology and any outsourced services.
- Being fully responsible for ensuring that the guest experience meets the highest possible standard at all times within the area of accountability.
- Managing all expenditure within the areas of accountability within the budgetary constraints, limits and policies as set from time to time. Ensuring that staffing is managed optimally within the area of accountability at all times, meaning the maintenance of a balance between staffing levels that can deliver on the guest experience etcetera whilst not incurring any unjustified staffing expenditure.
- Actively develop the knowledge and skills of all direct reports.
- Ensuring that all revenue management standards applicable are met within the areas of accountability at all times.
- Deliver on any and all such other assignments and/or accountabilities as are assigned by the General Manager.
- Contribute to implementing, monitoring and improving the annual business plan when and where required.
- Provide client and market related intelligence to the Sales and Marketing department by ongoing market segmentation analysis, identification of business trends and maintaining key client relationships.
- Contributes to ensuring the YTD profit per budget is achieved by all departments under his or her responsibility.
- Share responsibility for the Hotel’s financial and operational results and long term sustainability.
- Assist in checking, analysing and reporting on monthly management accounts for his or her departments.
- Share responsibility for all brand Policies regarding the audit requirements of:
- Internal audits
- Statutory audits
- Procurement audits
- Hygiene audits
- Risk Audits
- Mystery Guest results
- Guest Questionnaire feedback
- Human resources audits
- Contribute to acting on the results of the above audits in order to achieve set targets.
- Contributes to ensuring that all laws, regulations, licenses and Hotels policies pertaining to the operation of the Hotel unit are adhered to.
- Share accountability for the maintenance of all standards in the Hotel at all times
- Contribute to ensuring timely and accurate submission of routine and special reports in terms of Brand policy requirements on such reports are adhered with.
- Share accountability for implementation, adherence and management of all applicable guest
- satisfaction mechanisms focusing on service and product improvement resulting in guest loyalty.
- Assist in monitoring and measuring staff productivity in order to control resource planning in alignment with revenue streams. Assist in completing employee performance reviews of all heads of department under his or her accountability every quarter (Monthly if HOD is within their probation / counselling period).
- Form part of Executive duty management team and as such will be available to answer guest queries, complaints, ensure operating standards of the Hotel are achieved and be responsible for the Hotel security whilst acting as Duty Manager.
- Complete Duty manager checklist and room checklists per shift and communicate the findings and actions taken to hotel management team during morning feedback session.
- Ensure proper records and filing systems are kept within all departments.
- Deputise for the General Manager when he is not available; this will include chairing routine meetings.
Min Required Experience:
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have previous 4-star hotel operations experience and a proven track record of raising & driving standards.
- Must possess a very strong F&B ( Food& Beverage) and C&B (Conferencing& Banqueting) bias/knowledge, as well as possessing a broad knowledge of all other areas within the business.
- A proven track record of leadership and development of a team that have achieved excellent customer service, within a Hotel/Hospitality environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Mentoring and Coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relation building skills.
- A team player.
- Result oriented
- Very good computing skills.
- Age: 25-30 years
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:email@example.com using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
2 Positions – 5 Locations
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting