Mitmoh Group is recruiting for fulltime Human Resource Administrator.
Mitmoh Group is an indigenous multipurpose company located in Warri Delta State, with branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt. It was incorporated in August 2009 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company is also registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) as an Oil Services, Engineering, Land and Marine Logistics and Instrumentation Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents.
- Handle grievances
- Communicate company policies and procedures to the employees.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contract and new hire guides
- Revise company policy.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance of employee related regulations.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll and providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a training etc)
Min Required Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience as HR officer, Administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting