Mar & Mor Integrated Engineering Limited is recruiting for fulltime HVAC/AC Technician.
Mar & Mor Integrated Engineering Limited is an engineering services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC/AC Technician
- We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
- The HVAC Technician will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of High school (SSCE) with Test I, Trade Test II and Trade Test III certificate, or suitable equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue in HVAC field.
- Good understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Good Knowledge and practice of Health and Safety.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants without trade test certificates will not be con
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting