Nobleserve Capital Management Limited is recruiting for fulltime Internal Auditor.
Nobleserve is a licensed finance company that provides sustainable and affordable financial solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance;
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Experience
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting