Sunrose Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Inventory Officer.
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates.
Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making. These ambitious growth targets will strengthen the team through the appointment of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- You will be responsible for proper and effective stock management and inventory control
- You will participate in and oversee the receipt, storage, requisitioning and disbursement of supplies and materials
- You will inspect items to ensure appropriate quality and quantity
- You will dispense items and ensure a proper record keeping in the computer system.
Min Required Experience:
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification requisite experience
- You must be able to perform simple arithmetic calculations and be numerate and analytical with organizational skills
- You should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning skills
- You should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail
- You must be hardworking and trustworthy
- You must be proficient in a relevant computer application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting