SIAO Partners is recruiting for fulltime IT Officer.
SIAO Partners – Our client, a foremost professional body in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- This position provides IT supports to the organization’s automation system and renders services to IT users like staff and other stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides hardware and software supports to staff and other stakeholders
- Installs and maintains all IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery to stakeholders
- Provides supports in ensuring data security and integrity
- Liaises with IT vendors and service providers to the organizations for quality service delivery
- Oversees the organization’s IT help desk
- Liaises with other departments for timely resolution of IT related issues.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Elect/Elect
- Master’s degree in the relevant areas
- Member of relevant professional body
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on knowledge of ICT and Microsoft Navision.
- Listening and scripting skills
- Ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details
Required Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must display high level of confidence and Integrity
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
14 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting