Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is recruiting for fulltime IT/Social Media Assistant.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Social Media Assistant
- Assists with content creation, and oversees digital processes while using technology to achieve results.
- The IT/Social Media Assistant will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising, join deliberations on planning and goal setting, & assist with the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- The assistant will also be in charge of content management, search engine optimization (SEO), generation of inbound traffic, and the cultivation of leads and sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting brand development and identifying target customers
- Setting clear objectives and creating strategies to meet set objectives
- Assisting the creation of visual design, web development, and content management strategies in line with the needs of the company
- Supporting the creation of promotional, engagement, and conversion strategies to increase fan and ultimately, customer base
- Assisting with the compilation of reports for management showing return on investment (ROI)
- Providing support by monitoring and utilizing trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Occasionally monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Supporting the resolution of issues by talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems.
- Supporting the technical aspects of webinars and other video recording projects
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications & Requirements
- This is a part-time role, interested candidates must be passionate about social media and technology, and possess functional knowledge about websites and website development.
- Candidates should also be comfortable working virtually.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Human Capacity Development Consultants (hcdc) Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business resultsWe build or…Know More about Human Capacity Development Consultants (hcdc) Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – 2 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruiting