Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Key Account Manager.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In other to meet our growth objectives, we are looking for a self-managed and very experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Manage Key Account Executives
- Develop and attain sales through the direct sales channel.
- Manage key accounts and customers on sales
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Min Required Experience:
Requirements of the Role
- Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Science course or related field
- Must have sales and marketing experience up to 3-4 years.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Communication Skills
- Ms Office
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana….Know More about Michael Stevens Consulting
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting