- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree in Library Science.
- Possession of a doctorate degree (PhD) will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have evidence of scholarly publications related to Library/Information Science in reputable journals and books enough to score points required of a Reader or Professor.
- Candidates should have had a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience and be at the rank of Deputy Librarian or its equivalent in a tertiary institution.
- In addition, candidates must belong to the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) as well as the Nigerian Library Association (NLA). They should show high level of computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of their Applications, Credentials, and detailed Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated, and are to request their three referees to send references on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute For Nigerian Languages (NILAN),
P.M.B. 7078, Aba,