Rainoil Limited is recruiting for fulltime Maintenance Technician.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Cross River
- Hands on experience in valves, pumps and pipelines maintenance.
- Good knowledge of metering systems servicing and maintenance.
- Hands on experience on control panel monitoring and maintenance.
- Should be able to service a power generating set.
- Keep time cards and other routine records of maintenance activities.
- Carry out routine checks on machineries before, during and after each day operations.
- Good team spirit.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Good knowledge of electrical.
- Implement HSE standard in maintenance activities.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in an oil and gas storage depot preferably in maintenance department.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- HSE certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting